How does SHOP NOW. PAY LAYER. Works?
- Shop Now. Pay Later. is the new favorite way to pay! This option spreads the cost of your purchase over four easy payments with no hidden fees. Make your first payment at checkout; the rest are automatically collected every other week from the debit or credit card you sign up with. The total amount collected from you will be equivalent to the total purchase if paid up front. This option is available on orders of $100 or more.
What is Klarna?
- Klarna is the global payment solutions provider that supplies the Shop Now. Pay Later. Option at checkout for the smoothest online shopping experience with OPT7 Lighting.
Will it affect my credit score?
- Nope! There is no credit check which means it won’t affect your credit score when you choose your new favorite way to pay.
When will my first payment be charged?
- Once your order is confirmed, the first payment will be collected from your account. Please note: Your financial institution may place a hold on your account for the first payment once you complete your order until it is confirmed.
How can I return Klarna Orders?
- You can return your merchandise purchased with Klarna online by contacting our customer support team or submitting a return request form. If the order is returned between the 60 days of the original order date, you will be credited by Klarna through your original method of payment for any payment(s) already made.
Will I be charged for remaining Klarna installments after returning the item(s)?
- We've got you covered! If the returns were made by the 60 days purchase date, you will receive a return credit for the full purchase amount, any payments already made will be refunded to your original payment method and your remaining payments will be cancelled.
- HOWEVER... If the store credits less than the full purchase amount, the order balance will be updated. If the return credit causes the order to be overpaid, the overpaid amount will be automatically refunded to your original payment method. Otherwise, your upcoming payments will continue to be collected until the remaining balance is paid off. You can check the status of return credits and refunds anytime by logging in online or in the Klarna mobile app.
Can I pay off my purchase early?
- Bummer! Unfortunately, Klarna does not offer this option yet.
Can I split my purchase between Klarna and another form of payment?
- Not at this time, purchases cannot be split.
Is there a late fee for 4 interests- free installments?
- Klarna don't charge any late fees with 4 interest-free installments, but if we are unable to charge a biweekly payment, customers may be blocked from using the payment options in the future. To keep you in the loop, Klarna will send you an email notification if your payment was unsuccessful.
If you're waiting for your refund:
- If you haven't paid your invoice, you'll receive an updated invoice from Klarna within 24 hours of your returns being processed. You'll only have to pay for the items that you keep.If you've paid for your full invoice, and returned your order within 58 days of receiving it, you'll receive a refund from Klarna within 10 business days. Returned your order within 58-72 days of receiving it? A store credit will be issued instead. If you have any questions about your Klarna account, please contact Klarna Customer Service.
If you want to return an item:
- Returned items can take up to 7 working days to reach us. We'll send you an email as soon as we've completed your return.
- Your Klarna invoice will be emailed to you by Klarna as soon as your order has been shipped. Your invoice period will be shown on your invoice. Klarna bills are due 30 days after you receive your invoice.
- Your right to return items isn't affected by this invoice period, and you'll only have to pay for the items that you keep.
- If you've returned items from an order paid for with Klarna, and you're near the end of your invoice period, we'd recommend extending the deadline to avoid payment charges. You can do this through the Klarna portal - just click here.
* If you have any questions about extending your invoice, please contact Klarna Customer Service here. OPT7 Lighting aren't able to extend your invoice.
Still have questions?If we still didn’t answer your questions, no worries. You can find more information here.